Duct-mounted CO2 transmitter provides a voltage (0-(5)10 V) signal, representing 0-5,000 ppm Carbon Dioxide (CO2) concentration. Complete with relay control output; LCD display; audible alarm. 18-28 VAC or 18-30VDC power supply
Infrared sensing technology provides high accuracy and outstanding long-term stability.
To economically sense the concentration of Carbon Dioxide (CO2) in air for a wide variety of commercial applications, such as demand-controlled ventilation in buildings, schools, theaters, etc., and transmit to any compatible electronic analog controller, DDC/PLC control or automation system in accordance with ASHRAE standards.
- Non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) sensing technology
- 0-5,000 ppm CO2
- 0-(5)10 VDC output
- Tri-color LED (normal/warning/alarm)
- Highly efficient 24 VAC/VDC powered
- SPST, 24VAC, 2amp Relay, 1,000ppm trip
- Audible alarm sounds at 2,000ppm
- Convenient screw terminal connections
- 5-year calibration interval
Price includes freight, UPS Ground or equivalent in the Continental USA