Duct-mounted CO2 transmitter provides an analog 4-20mA signal, representing 0-2,000 ppm Carbon Dioxide (CO2) concentration. 18-28 VAC or 18-30VDC power supply
Infrared sensing technology provides high accuracy and outstanding long-term stability.
To economically sense the concentration of Carbon Dioxide (CO2) in air for a wide variety of commercial applications, such as demand-controlled ventilation in buildings, schools, theaters, etc., and transmit to any compatible electronic analog controller, DDC/PLC control or automation system in accordance with ASHRAE standards.
- Non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) sensing technology
- 0-2,000 ppm CO2
- 4-20mA output
- Tri-color LED (normal/warning/alarm)
- Highly efficient 24 VAC/VDC powered
- Convenient screw terminal connections
- Simple one-button, single-point calibration
- 5-year calibration interval
Price includes freight, UPS Ground or equivalent in the Continental USA